Customer Support Analyst
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our French customers with their technical problems when using our KeySurvey and Form.com applications.
For this role, the key responsibilities will include: answering customer queries, recommending solutions and known workarounds, provide full customer training, and guiding users through new features and functionalities.
A successful candidate will be expected to be familiar with common IT software (i.e. MS Office suite, Salesforce, JIRA) and standard support/escalation processes. They will also need to be completely fluent in French and be able to satisfy a 8:30 am-5pm schedule.
- Respond to incoming customer queries via phone, email or chat (French)
- Identify customer needs to help customers troubleshoot and consult on specific use cases or issues
- Replicate, analyze and document/report product defects (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Identify when issues require further escalation and engage with offshore teams for technical issue resolution
- Provide online trainings for new customers
- Travelling abroad to provide advanced and/or specific trainings for new and existing customers (French territories)
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure that their technical issues are resolved
- Help the French technical team to build projects using the platform
- French speaking (Fluent / Native)
- At least 1-year experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar Technical Support/Help Desk role
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and technologies
- Experience using common IT software (MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, JIRA, SaaS solutions,) help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Go to Meeting, WebEx)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and/or customer complaints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience working with remote technical teams is a plus