Business Development Representative (BDR)
We help great companies run better by offering software and expertise to collect, analyze, and act on real-time data and opinions. WorldAPP is adding Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive new revenue opportunities and continue our revenue growth. If you are a high-energy, coach-able, and motivated self-starter, this opportunity can help propel your career as a successful software sales professional using a consultative sales approach.
Here is a quick video to check out! - https://youtu.be/So4rbTG1J9Q
What role will you play?
The Business Development team is responsible in driving the early stage of the sales cycle to develop sales opportunities. The BDR team is considered the first line of attack in our growth strategy and works closely with both the sales and marketing teams here at WorldAPP to explore different industries and generate interest in our products. Daily responsibilities include:
- Researching and identifying accounts and individuals that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Prospecting, calling, and emailing to book qualified appointments for our Account Executive and Account Management teams
- Detailed tracking of all activities in Salesforce
- Meeting or exceeding metrics for calls, emails, appointments and opportunities
- Participation in training and development programs
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year University
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Listening skills and ability to lead a conversation through open-ended questions
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Someone looking to launch a career in sales and business development
Come Join Us!